Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Glasses

 Glasses, this is a great and wonderful thing Yo!
When not see anything, take it. 姹 red flowers, leaves bright green, shiny dew and the shape of the sky will be falling raindrops one after another with, clear sight. like a kid favorite kaleidoscope general, through that thin layer of lenses, looked at all students Yan, appreciate the vicissitudes.
I had a lot of glasses, the specific number of vice, I also have to remember. a variety of colors of various styles, but always to be only to allow I can read Bale. do not know since when, the world in my eyes blurred, do not know why the world in my eyes blurred, I also do not know wear glasses to see clearly whether the world only the illusion of illusion, but in the end I was put on the glasses, as I want to see the world as simple and inevitable desire to choose to wear glasses.
than it has let me see the magic of all things, but also because it allows me to pursue a clear desire to love the world and have the singular charm. So, in my view, the glasses, is a great and wonderful thing Yo!
glasses, it's so contradictory things even ah!
put it, to cover my own appearance, and won it, but blurred the whole world!
naked we came to this world, and blink of an eye will leave naked. And in this time, parents will have no body gave us the presence of glasses. but we For some reason, we choose to wear glasses, as in the secular world may feel shame in the sink, or maybe a fragile heart to cover up poor performance did, but after all, is to cover our original shape.
that if it took off his glasses? restore our nature really as, but the world is gradually blurred or even disappear in front of me. Maybe hidden world of the sages who's an expert, or parties themselves, will choose all the barriers removed, with the most primitive nature, the living alone deep in Taoyuan. may be the most common for the crowd it for me? Not to mention I do not have to ease the Taoyuan Happy place, is itself Qianchan, also general confusion as my demons, and naturally can not achieve the kind of abandon the secular world and avoiding hidden state of mind, so I had to wear glasses.
into this and should not in this, being in this desire and no desire, in my case, glasses, it's so contradictory things even Yeah!
young I thought I could see the world, so I bother with it. Now, I thought that only put the world to see, so I took on the glasses. but, really clear to see it? This is after all just a fan, a no answer on the ladder of life mystery, the god of destiny laid a joke-style mystery!!
I stood before the mirror, looking at the man inside, wearing glasses, clear but very strange, it seems never met, I am amazed at this The emergence of strange characters, thought he dazzled, took off her glasses, rubbed his eyes, look to go, the mirror only to see a blur, and gradually enlarged in front of me, gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment