Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lonely punctuation

 This spring , the streets
everywhere yelling : Please bury me
this spring
apricot spring , rare in the sun < / p>
Yang Liuchun the wind , how masculine
old boy Feng Wang stubble 'd be well connected
KTV , they shouted themselves hoarse < / p>
buried they are a little less luck
then ordered a halt rain
cried cried , saying : Wang Feng , like you, you like Feng Wang
Zhongkoushuojin , I am kind of cynicism the
cold winds , but was :
him sing, I paint The
his hair longer than me , my eyes than he
him a high, I Wei Pang
luxury he is the cover of the spring
I was buried in a lonely book of
punctuation
2011 , the March 3 , evening .
* game : met my friend , please choose which one is me? Ha ha -
;
12

MSN Spaces perfect move to the Sina blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment