Monday, May 23, 2011

Network popular humorous long sixty words

---------- 1. On the Internet more, I head on the whole body hurts 2. As long as you Gansi, I'm buried. 3. Leaning on the wall leaning on the wall out into the highest realm ------- .4 eat buffet. People are not smart, but also bald! ! 5. I would prefer another woman like you hold me, hold me like you do not want other women .6. What shall I love you to death ... ... 7. The first show, playing the flute only son, 8. Do you think add a little water, tomato and egg tomato egg soup is it? That much difference to it! 9. A man by the housing, sows can be a tree!! 10. Do not wants to eat the toad is not a good toad!. Ate a toad or a toad Tian Erou!! 11. Met a bitch more than a headache is. ...... also met two bitch 12. has always been broad-minded and like her, in fact, it is no more than an airport! 13. Teachers do not make us still refuse, or I lose early you! ! ! ! 14. Go its own way, let others fight go 15. Animals to wear clothes that have changed people, ** put on immediately to change animals. 16. I can not give you happiness, but it can make you sick ... ... 17. Want to eat vegetarian for three days on the Western Paradise - foundation with shallow 18. Time is like a woman **, squeeze, or some 19 total . Even if others would also be conducted one day I kiss kiss you 20. fear God, the same opponents, teammates, like feces afraid 21. kick feces guess not you come clean, you pull count 22. forcibly pulled out the wall Apricot 23. quiet as a virgin, moving like a virgin 24. Money can not buy everything, but can buy me, and violence can not solve everything but it can solve your grandson 25 .. put the beat to spit feces 26. in the wrong way, even if the run is also no use! 27. only stand tall to get far away ~ ~ ~ Urine 28. Loneliness is a feeling, a person is not lonely, lonely, miss a talent! 29. In the world this is not of God, pray for more people, and will have 30. Wife as *** but limited to local use, affordable, ** such as China Telecom, the fixed but with the safety not to go out, like China Mobile Xiaomi But the calls are too expensive and easy to use. Valentine's elegant fashion, as China Unicom, but often out of service! 31. Night gave me black eyes, I was greeted with a bright nose 32. God will take away the best things around us, to suggest we have too many 33. Love is Fanjian, but also time and again Fanjian . When you do not act cheap, and women to come! 34. Web is like a prison, stole a purse could have been coming in, so he went out to learn everything 35. God lied to everyone, because hell is beautiful! Buddha knows **, so Buddha said: 38. Born people do not fear death, the fear of death are not born with TM, so no one do the decoration, TM! 39. You can not please everyone, because not all of them are men! 40. Some people, when a facial, more attractive than life 41. Just because you had been a soldier, put together all the movements are five generations June, bragging B, dung, not enough to find Miss Lebanon, said: B is not enough cow! 43. Hit, attack, combat, chase, hit, that they can not attack (chicken)! 44. You do not enter the skin into the meat, ah! 45. We do not learn from me, so rude and crude that it can, but you can not roll up! 46. ​​Eat a few litchi, long a few bubbles on the parentheses: the lump under the skin of litchi count 47. Had come to call you, but I phone has been busy, no time to spare, I'm sorry ah 48. In fact, I quite look forward to end of the world, only that this is the most fair and equitable treatment for all mankind 49. I am not the Northeast, please do not use 50. Love idiots who are big, big is not that large and small is not that small, sleepy and not that sleepy, tired, not that tired, broke up all think of it 51. Only his hands, in order to create * *! 52. Men have a talent, a woman should be prominent, androgynous have personality, so there are more and more personality 53. Bullying I do not speak English? ! Small for gestational age, listen! Hi! Leili Sen were among special external anti-aircraft carry the wood figure, meaning the mother to buy milk, Victoria, Anti-Air! No special meaning outside table! ! For tables and chairs 尤塞维斯特 Knight! Hai Pite improved much! ! ! Ang Kang mother! Oh yeah! Ah Ruili? ? To this purchase! ! Oh, fat grams of oil! Xie Special! ! ! Grandma! ! ! 54. Does not love a clean man, definitely stick into a ball, a woman does not love a clean, certainly filth 55. You to stem the cavity and, in my anus grams of meat! 56. His salary deductions shall deduction on the seven, I work eight hours seven chat chat, how have him get even 57. Less to me on the Japanese tofu, I ********! 58 words Xiong Baba, wrinkled skin, body dry, hot Baba speech, this woman, who married who tears wow! 59. Some people say: ** easy to hide, ** difficult to prevent, I said: ** 10 rather reluctant ** 10 60. I am a rogue, I afraid ah! !

No comments:

Post a Comment